PUBLIC SHOOTING RANGE
100 YARD RIFLE RANGE / 25 YARD PISTOL RANGE / SHOTGUN RANGE
CURRENT ANNOUNCEMENTS (updated 1/9/17; 10:22 a.m.):
- WEATHER POLICY: If the HIGH temperature in Furlong, PA is 25 degrees or less, the range will not be open that day. If the range is Icy the range will not be open. Keep an eye on this page, call and hear the telephone message (215-598-3534) and keep an eye on Facebook for current range status.
- CLASSES - Pistol, Rifle and Shogtun: Due to unpredictable and oftentimes COLD winter weather, pistol, rifle and shotgun classes will not be scheduled until April 2017. Registration will re-open in March.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES are Available On-Line year round, and are generally delivered electronically within 48 hours. Click Here! We recommend you purchase in $25 increments as Daily Range Fee beginning March 2017 will be raised from $20 to $25 (sorry!)
GO TO THE Classes page for more information (see box on upper left of this page).
Wicen's is a public outdoor shooting range and instructional center, established in 1928. Located in Historic Bucks County in PA, we offer an array of sport shooting opportunities in a farmland setting.
REGULAR HOURS (ANY VARIATIONS WILL BE NOTED AT TOP OF THIS PAGE):
You must arrive at least 60 minutes before CLOSING TIME to use the range that day.
- SEPTEMBER / OCTOBER / NOVEMBER / DECEMBER /JANUARY Wednesday through Saturday arrive between 9-4, and stay until 5pm. Sunday arrive between 10 and 4, and stay until 5pm. Note: Range will close at sunset if before 5pm.
- FEBRUARY Closed to the Public - Private Classes and Range Staff Development Clinics may be Scheduled
- MARCH / APRIL / MAY / JUNE Wednesday through Saturday arrive between 9-4, and stay until 5pm. Sunday arrive between 10 and 4, and stay until 5pm.
- JULY / AUGUST Wednesday through Saturday - you must arrive between 9-4, and may stay until 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday's in July and August - you must arrive between 9-2, and may stay until 3:00 p.m.
- Range is always closed Monday and Tuesday - year round. Closed major holidays.
If weather is questionable, please call before you come for current range status, as the range is entirely outdoors: 215.598.3534
COST PER DAY (No membership - daily rate for everyone)
$20.00 per person, per day (increasing to $25 March 1, 2017) / $5.00 Age 12 or under
$10.00 Active Military / LEO / First Responders (ID REQUIRED) - increasing to $15 March 1, 2017
NEW 10% Veteran's Discount off daily range fee - must have Veteran's ID (Veteran's mark on Driver's License or Veteran's Card)
+ Range Badge Fee of $10.00 for your first time using Each Range Section. There are three range sections: Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun.
This fee is for your range orientation by a Range Safety Officer (specific instructions for that particular range section provided on the firing line). You will receive a Range Badge when you arrive and register in the range office.
If you HAVE a Range Badge - bring it every time you visit the range or you will be charged again. Children age 18 and under do not receive individual safety badge - they will be written on their guardians badge. Range Badge has no expiration.
SHOTGUN RANGE - ADDITIONAL FEES
$15.00 ELECTRIC CLAYBIRD THROWER RENTAL - MAY BE USED BY ONE PERSON OR YOUR GROUP
$14.00 ONE BOX OF CLAYBIRDS (135 PER BOX) - MUST USE OURS OR HAVE YOURS INSPECTED AND APPROVED BY THE SHOTGUN RANGE SAFETY OFFICER. The new throwers hold 300 birds - we recommend you purchase two boxes to begin as they go quickly!
YOU MUST BRING
- FIREARM AND AMMUNITION
We do not rent firearms.
We do not sell ammunition.
- GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO IDENTIFICATION i.e. Current Driver's License or Passport. If you do not have photo identification, you will not be allowed on the range property.
- You MUST be able to Speak and Understand the English Language in order to enjoy the privilege of shooting at Wicen's Shooting Range. Communication is vital between our Range Safety Officer's and the customers.
Bring Yours or Purchase Ours
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Paper Targets
- Empty Chamber Flags (REQUIRED During Cease Fires)
- Filled Water Bottle: Range office has free drinking water and a vending machine with soft drinks
Dress for the Weather in Furlong, PA - Range is Entirely Outdoors and you will be walking on gravel and grass surfaces
- Flat Sturdy Shoes or Boots (no sandals, flip flops, high heels)
- Hat with brim (deflects hot brass casings ejected from semi-automatic firearms)
- High necked shirt - nothing low cut. Hot brass issue again.
Pistol, Rifle and Shogtun: Due to unpredictable and oftentimes COLD winter weather, pistol, rifle and shotgun classes will not be scheduled until April 2017. Registration will re-open in March.
QUESTIONS? Go to our FAQ page Or E-mail us at email@example.com and we'll respond ASAP!
PLEASE CALL AHEAD if you have special REQUESTS and/or physical conditions that may require additional attention. 215-598-3534 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org