Learning CenterHave a new gun? Learn to shoot at Wicen's Learning Center and Range. Call us at 215-598-3534 to arrange a "First Steps" lesson witha NRA Certified Instructor.
SEE OUR SCHEDULED CLASSES!
www.nra.org | www.nssf.org
Gift Certificates Available Year Round!
Welcome to Wicen's (The Farm)
CELEBRATING 85 YEARS OF SERVICE IN 2013!
Wicen's is a shooting range and learning center, established in 1928. Located in Historic Bucks County in PA, we offer an array of sport shooting opportunities in a farmland setting.
- Muzzle Loading / Black Powder
- Handgun Range to 25 Yards
- Rifle Range to 100 Yards
- Shotgun Shooting
What you should bring
- You must provide your own firearm and ammunition.
We DO NOT rent firearms.
We DO NOT sell ammunition.
- PHOTO IDENTIFICATION is required for each adult signing in to use the range. If you do not have photo identification, you will not be allowed on the firing line.
- BRING YOUR RANGE SAFETY BADGE IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED ONE or you WILL be charged again!
- CASH ONLY - we do NOT accept credit cards
or personal checks.
- APPROPRIATE ATTIRE is required - the range is entirely outdoors. Men and Women should wear a hat with a brim, sturdy shoes or boots (not sandals or flip flops), a high necked shirt (T-shirt or buttons - nothing low-cut), and bring water to stay hydrated (we provide a vending machine with Gatorade, Water, Ice Tea & soda).
- Claybird throwers may be rented and claybirds may be purchased. Targets including "Shoot-N-C" & Thompson Targets, OTIS Gun Cleaning Supplies, Eye & Ear protection and Chamber Flags are available for sale at the range office.
Range FeePrice to be on the firing line per day / per person is $15.00, plus any additional Range Safety Badge fees. Children under age 12 are $5.00 per day. (We offer a military/law enforcement discount to honor those who defend our Country.) We accept cash only!
Range Safety Badge
All Shooters must have a signed Range Safety Badge for the specific range section they are using. Range Safety Badges may only be signed by a certified Wicen Shooting Range Safety Officer. To obtain a signed Range Safety Badge, a shooter must demonstrate to a Range Safety Officer they are familiar with the rules of Wicen Shooting Range, and are knowledgeable regarding the safe use of their firearm. New shooters must arrive at least 1 hour prior to closing in order to obtain a range badge. The one-time Range Safety Badge fee is $10.00 for each range section (this fee is in addition to the daily range fee of $15.00 noted above). The Range Sections are: 1) Rifle, 2) Handgun, 3) Trap Range. EXAMPLE FOR ONE SHOOTER: NEW SHOOTER - $15.00 Daily Range Fee + $10.00 one-time-charge for each Range Section you intend to use. SHOOTER WITH RANGE SAFETY BADGE: $15.00 Daily Range Fee. Bring your Range Safety Badge with you every time you come to the range or you WILL be charged again!
PLEASE CALL AHEAD if you have special REQUESTS and/or physical conditions that may require additional attention. 215-598-3534 or e-mail us at email@example.com