ClassesHave a new gun? Learn to shoot at Wicen's Shooting Range! Contact us to arrange a lesson with an NRA Certified Instructor.
SEE OUR SCHEDULED CLASSES!
www.nra.org | www.nssf.org
Gift Certificates Available Year Round!
WELCOME TO WICEN'S (THE FARM)
Wicen's is a public outdoor shooting range and instructional center, established in 1928. Located in Historic Bucks County in PA, we offer an array of sport shooting opportunities in a farmland setting.
- Muzzle Loading / Black Powder
- Handgun Range to 25 Yards
- Rifle Range to 100 Yards
- Shotgun Shooting
Current Range Hours
9 to 5 Wednesday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday
9 to 3 Sunday's in July and August
Closed Monday and Tuesday
Closed Major Holidays
Call 215-598-3534 for range status if weather is questionable!
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST ARRIVE AT LEAST ONE HOUR BEFORE CLOSING IN ORDER TO USE THE RANGE!
2014 Range Fee - Cash Only
$20.00 per person, per day
$10.00 Military / LEO / First Responders
$ 5.00 Children age 12 or under
Bring your RANGE BADGE if you have one, OR you will also be charged:
$10.00 per range section (first time use of Pistol / Rifle / Shotgun ranges)
The Range Badge is explained in detail at bottom of this page.
What You Should Bring
- You must provide your own firearm and ammunition.
We DO NOT rent firearms.
We DO NOT sell ammunition.
- PHOTO IDENTIFICATION is required for each adult signing in to use the range. If you do not have photo identification, you will not be allowed on the firing line.
- BRING YOUR RANGE SAFETY BADGE IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED ONE or you WILL be charged again!
- CASH ONLY - we do NOT accept credit cards
or personal checks.
- APPROPRIATE ATTIRE is required - the range is entirely outdoors. Men and Women should wear a hat with a brim, sturdy shoes or boots (not sandals or flip flops), a high necked shirt (T-shirt or buttons - nothing low-cut), and bring water to stay hydrated (we provide a vending machine with Gatorade, Water, Ice Tea & soda). Check weather conditions for FURLONG, PA 18925.
- Claybird throwers may be rented and claybirds may be purchased. Targets including "Shoot-N-C" & Thompson Targets, OTIS Gun Cleaning Supplies, Eye & Ear protection and Chamber Flags are available for sale at the range office.
Range Safety Badge (detailed description)
All Shooters must have a signed Range Safety Badge for the specific range section they are using. Range Safety Badges may only be signed by a certified Wicen Shooting Range Safety Officer. To obtain a signed Range Safety Badge, a shooter must demonstrate to a Range Safety Officer they are familiar with the rules of Wicen Shooting Range, and are knowledgeable regarding the safe use of their firearm. This is done on the firing line on the same day you come to enjoy the range. New shooters must arrive at least 1 hour prior to closing in order to obtain a range badge.
The one-time Range Safety Badge fee is $10.00 for each range section (this fee is in addition to the daily range fee of $20.00 noted above). The Range Sections are: 1) Rifle, 2) Handgun, 3) Trap Range. E
EXAMPLE FOR ONE SHOOTER: NEW SHOOTER - $20.00 Daily Range Fee + $10.00 one-time-charge for each Range Section you intend to use. SHOOTER WITH RANGE SAFETY BADGE: $20.00 Daily Range Fee. Bring your Range Safety Badge with you every time you come to the range or you WILL be charged again!
PLEASE CALL AHEAD if you have special REQUESTS and/or physical conditions that may require additional attention. 215-598-3534 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org