Range open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9-5. Sunday Hours are 10-5.
You must arrive at least one hour before closing in order to be admitted that day. Find more range details below.
CLASSES MONTHLY: SHOTGUN / PISTOL / RIFLE
NRA REFUSE TO BE A VICTIM seminar scheduled September 27, 2015.
See details and Register Now on our CLASSES page. Private weekday classes available upon request and instructor availability.
WELCOME TO WICEN'S (THE FARM)
Wicen's is a public outdoor shooting range and instructional center, established in 1928. Located in Historic Bucks County in PA, we offer an array of sport shooting opportunities in a farmland setting.
- Muzzle Loading / Black Powder
- Handgun Range to 25 Yards
- Rifle Range to 100 Yards
- Shotgun Shooting
Daily Range Fee
$20.00 per person, per day
$10.00 Military / LEO / First Responders, per person, per day
$ 5.00 Children age 12 or under, per child, per day - Children Must be Supervised by their Guardian at All Times!
IN ADDITION TO THE DAILY RANGE FEE, there is a one-time $10 fee, per person, for your first time using EACH RANGE SECTION. There are three range sections: Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun.
This fee is for your range orientation by a Range Safety Officer.
When you pay your range fee, you will receive a Range Badge.
Bring your Range Badge every time you visit the range or you will be charged again. Children age 18 and under do not receive individual safety badge - they will be written on their guardians badge.
What You Must Bring (in addition to Daily Range Fee and Range Badge)
- FIREARM AND AMMUNITION
We do not rent firearms.
We do not sell ammunition.
- GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO IDENTIFICATION is required for each adult signing in to use the range. If you do not have photo identification, you will not be allowed on the range property.
- Bring your own OR Rent/Purchase ours: Electric Claybird throwers, Claybirds, Paper Targets including "Shoot-N-C" & Thompson Targets, OTIS Gun Cleaning Supplies, Eye & Ear protection, Empty Chamber Flags
- We recommend a Filled Water Bottle Range office has free drinking water and a vending machine with soft drinks
APPROPRIATE ATTIRE is required Head to Foot - the range is entirely outdoors and it is not paved.
- Flat Sturdy Shoes or Boots (no sandals, flip flops, high heels)
- Hat with brim (deflects hot brass casings ejected from semi-automatic firearms)
- High necked shirt - nothing low cut. Hot brass issue again.
March - June: Sunday 10-5, Wednesday - Saturday 9-5
July - August: Sunday 9-3, Wednesday - Saturday 9-5
September - November: Sunday 10-5, Wednesday - Saturday 9-5
December - January: Sunday 10-5 (or sunset), Wednesday - Saturday 9-5 (or sunset)
February - Closed
You must arrive at least one hour before range closes to use the range that day.
If weather is questionable, please call before you come (215.598.3534). The range is entirely outdoors.
PLEASE CALL AHEAD if you have special REQUESTS and/or physical conditions that may require additional attention. 215-598-3534 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org