Easter Week Schedule:
Closed Monday and Tuesday, as usual. Open Wednesday through Saturday 9-5, as usual. Yes - we ARE open on Good Friday from 9-5. Closed Easter Sunday.
You must arrive at least one hour before closing in order to be admitted that day. Be sure to wear your boots - range conditions are extremely soggy. Find more range details below.
See CLASSES page for ongoing education opportunities at Wicen's Learning Center! Each month we offer NRA FIRST Steps Classes in Rifle, Pistol and Shotgun, and we have a Range Safety Officer class scheduled April 15 & 16.
WELCOME TO WICEN'S (THE FARM)
Wicen's is a public outdoor shooting range and instructional center, established in 1928. Located in Historic Bucks County in PA, we offer an array of sport shooting opportunities in a farmland setting.
- Muzzle Loading / Black Powder
- Handgun Range to 25 Yards
- Rifle Range to 100 Yards
- Shotgun Shooting
Daily Range Fee - Cash Only
$20.00 per person, per day
$10.00 Military / LEO / First Responders
$ 5.00 Children age 12 or under CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED BY THEIR GUARDIAN AT ALL TIMES
One-time Range Badge fee $10.00 for each range section (this fee is in addition to the daily range fee of $20.00 noted above). The Range Sections are: 1) Rifle, 2) Handgun, 3) Shotgun 4) Archery. Bring this Range Badge every time you visit the range or you will be charged again. Children age 18 and under do not receive individual safety badge - they will be written on their guardians badge.
What You Must Bring (in addition to Daily Range Fee and Range Badge)
- FIREARM AND AMMUNITION
We do not rent firearms.
We do not sell ammunition.
- GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO IDENTIFICATION is required for each adult signing in to use the range. If you do not have photo identification, you will not be allowed on the range property.
- Bring your own OR Rent/Purchase ours: Electric Claybird throwers, Claybirds, Paper Targets including "Shoot-N-C" & Thompson Targets, OTIS Gun Cleaning Supplies, Eye & Ear protection, Empty Chamber Flags
- We recommend a Filled Water Bottle Range office has free drinking water and a vending machine with soft drinks
APPROPRIATE ATTIRE is required Head to Foot - the range is entirely outdoors and it is not paved.
- Flat Sturdy Shoes or Boots (no sandals, flip flops, high heels)
- Hat with brim (deflects hot brass casings ejected from semi-automatic firearms)
- High necked shirt - nothing low cut. Hot brass issue again.
March - June: Sunday 10-5, Wednesday - Saturday 9-5
July - August: Sunday 9-3, Wednesday - Saturday 9-5
September - November: Sunday 10-5, Wednesday - Saturday 9-5
December - January: Sunday 10-5 (or sunset), Wednesday - Saturday 9-5 (or sunset)
February - Closed
You must arrive at least one hour before range closes to use the range that day.
If weather is questionable, please call before you come (215.598.3534). The range is entirely outdoors.
PLEASE CALL AHEAD if you have special REQUESTS and/or physical conditions that may require additional attention. 215-598-3534 or e-mail us at email@example.com